Author Topic: LOOKING FOR NANCY FONTAINE  (Read 7454 times)

DSTONE

• Just Moved Here
LOOKING FOR NANCY FONTAINE
« on: May 08, 2007, 02:52:36 PM »
Went to Belmont St. School in late 50's early 60's with Nancy.  I remember she had a friend named Linda (can't remember the last name).

hatter3

• Just Moved Here
Re: LOOKING FOR NANCY FONTAINE
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 05:02:33 PM »
did she live right across from the school?

DSTONE

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 10:16:40 AM »
did she live right across from the school?

She may have.  I believe she lived on the other side of town from me.  I lived on Mt. Vernon St.

timcoyle50

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 11:00:22 AM »
I ran into her at the Sams Bakery at Lincoln Plaza late 70's I think it was. I don't remember her friend Linda but there was a "Rinda Sawyer" she was friends with. I think I still remember almost all the kids from that last 8th grade class of 1966.

Corinne

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 04:27:33 AM »
Her best friend's name was Linda Servideo.  Nancy lived across the street from Belmont St. School on Converse St. Nancy'sbrother Barry became a priest, I believe.  Her father "Bunny" was best friends with my Dad since boyhood, but Bunny has since passed on. I don't know where she is, but I'll be sure to find out for you when/if I run into anyone from the old neighborhood.

I still have loads of annual class photographs from Belmont St. School, and it's fun to see that at the ripe old age of 52, I can still name everyone........

Take care,
Corinne