Author Topic: Looking for Corinne Daley who lived on Windsor Street  (Read 6567 times)

DSTONE

• Just Moved Here
Looking for Corinne Daley who lived on Windsor Street
« on: February 23, 2007, 03:28:26 PM »
Looking for Corinne Daley who lived on Windsor St. between 1958-1964 maybe later.  Childhood friend.  Went to school with her (Belmont St. School) in late to early 1960's. Parents were Dick and Nancy.  Siblings were Dickie, Sherry, Karen and Tina.

Corinne Daley

Re: Looking for Corinne Daley who lived on Windsor Street
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 08:51:51 AM »
Hi Debbie!  Remember the swing set in my back yard, swinging for hours and singing "Fly me to the Moon?"  Remember Cheryl and Rusty Esper?  My sisters Karen, Shari Tina (later we added Jill, who is now 36,) and my brothers Dick and Mike?  Dad worked at the Lincoln Sq. Boys Club.  I lived at 17 Windsor St. while you lived on Mt. Vernon St.  I think you had a brother (?)
I remember you fondly and think of you often. 

Debbie Stone

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »
Hi Debbie!  Remember the swing set in my back yard, swinging for hours and singing "Fly me to the Moon?"  Remember Cheryl and Rusty Esper?  My sisters Karen, Shari Tina (later we added Jill, who is now 36,) and my brothers Dick and Mike?  Dad worked at the Lincoln Sq. Boys Club.  I lived at 17 Windsor St. while you lived on Mt. Vernon St.  I think you had a brother (?)

Oh my God!  You don't know how great it was to hear from you!  I do remember Cheryl and Rusty but I couldn't recall their last name.  I remember Dick, of course, but never knew Jill and Mike.  Wow it's so amazing to hear from you.  We lost touch after my family moved to Cape Cod.  I am now living in Castle Rock, Colorado.  My brother, Darryl, lives in Huntington, New York with his family.  Gosh, I do remember how we used to sing and swing on that swing set in your back yard!  What fun!  Remember the grasshoppers (yuck) we used to catch with our bare hands, no less!  Remember the Belmont St. School?  Well it burned down I guess a couple of years after I left.  I also remember and think of you often too....hope all is well with you and your family.

Mike Rucci

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »

Oh my God!  You don't know how great it was to hear from you!  I do remember Cheryl and Rusty but I couldn't recall their last name.  I remember Dick, of course, but never knew Jill and Mike.  Wow it's so amazing to hear from you.  We lost touch after my family moved to Cape Cod.  I am now living in Castle Rock, Colorado.  My brother, Darryl, lives in Huntington, New York with his family.  Gosh, I do remember how we used to sing and swing on that swing set in your back yard!  What fun!  Remember the grasshoppers (yuck) we used to catch with our bare hands, no less!  Remember the Belmont St. School?  Well it burned down I guess a couple of years after I left.  I also remember and think of you often too....hope all is well with you and your family.
    I lived on 7 mt vernon st dp I know you