Author Topic: LaBuff Family around Worcester  (Read 6480 times)

sanybel

• Just Moved Here
LaBuff Family around Worcester
« on: May 10, 2006, 05:21:40 PM »
I am researching the surname LeBoeuf and have noted there are (or were) members of the LaBuff family in the vicinity of Worcester.  LaBuff is a derivative of LeBoeuf.  I would like to be put in touch with any of the Worcester LaBuffs who know anything about their family history, and want to talk about it.  I will be happy to telephone them if someone can put me in touch with them.  I have some information to share with them.  Thanks.

stumped

• Just Moved Here
Re: LaBuff Family around Worcester
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 04:33:03 PM »
I am researching the surname LeBoeuf and have noted there are (or were) members of the LaBuff family in the vicinity of Worcester.  LaBuff is a derivative of LeBoeuf.  I would like to be put in touch with any of the Worcester LaBuffs who know anything about their family history, and want to talk about it.  I will be happy to telephone them if someone can put me in touch with them.  I have some information to share with them.  Thanks.
I am related to the LaBuffs from Worcester.  My great-grandfather was a barber. His name was John and his wife's name was Tilla.  I don't have that much information but if you would like to talk, I can send you my email address.  Thanks.

sanybel

• Just Moved Here
Re: LaBuff Family around Worcester
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 04:05:39 AM »
Hi Stumped,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  Since I didn't get any quick respones to my query I haven't checked this site frequently enough.  Please email me at - - - - - and use the subject LaBuff.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks.  Sanybel
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 03:33:07 PM by sanybel »