Author Topic: Flemings  (Read 7130 times)

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Flemings
« on: September 05, 2005, 02:16:34 AM »
Does anyone know what happened to the Fleming Family from worcester, I think there was a Thomas and a William.  One was president of Becker Junior College and the other was a State Representative or senator.  I'm in correspondence with a lovely family member who lives in Ireland and is trying to reconnect with her family.

traveler

• Just Moved Here
Re: Flemings
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 04:59:01 AM »
William D Fleming is listed on "The Political Graveyard" site as still living as of 1960. I couldn't find his obit on the T&G site that lists obits back to 1989. Will continue the search.

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 05:07:17 AM »
M.& F.  I do have obits for them, I was hoping also if someone who grew up with their children may have connections...I'll see if I can get their kid's names from Bernie in County Waterford...can you make it to the program on Sept. 19th at the library or will you be a "traveler" once again? 

traveler

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 01:12:20 PM »
Godfrey has a new site under their umbrella, Find USA. It gives addresses (and much more) for people in the last 30 years. I did see an address in Worcester that had a William and a Thomas at the same address. But that doesn't mean anything without more info.
I thought the library meeting was the 17th, which we would not be able to make. Was disappointed about that.

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 02:06:15 AM »
William Fleming who was a senator had a son William living in Florida, and a son Richard from Church Falls Virginia at the time of his death and his nephew, Fr. Edward Moran gave the funeral mass.  Thomas Fleming had two sons listed in his obit.  Thomas was in Maryland and Gerald was in Minnesota.  If you know any of these five people, Bernice Fleming from county waterford would like to connect.  Her Fleming last name is her husbands...it was her grandmother Catherine Fleming who came from County Kerry and married a Barron.  Catherine had at least a brother, Thomas living in worcester who had Dennis, Mary, Thomas, William, Catherine, Nora, Alice and rita.

traveler

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 02:26:19 AM »
Guessing at Gerald's age I looked at "Find USA" and found 4 Gerald's in the 60 to 70 age range. They lived in Rochester, Moorhead, Minneapolis and St Paul. If this helps most of them have what may concurrent addresses and some telephone numbers.