Author Topic: Looking for information on Frans Christian H. Ekstrand  (Read 8091 times)

morfi

• Just Moved Here
Looking for information on Frans Christian H. Ekstrand
« on: December 04, 2008, 11:49:20 AM »
Hello!
I am trying to find information on my grandmother's brother named Frans Christian Hansson Ekstrand. He was born in 1881 in Trelleborg, Sweden. In 1919 he emigrated to the USA and was never heard of again. I have found his draft registration card from 1941/1942. According to this he lived in Sterling Junction, Worcester, Ma. On the card there is also the name of a Marcella Rotta who is to be informed.
Could someone help me? I would like to find out when Frans died and of course if he had a family in the US.

Eva

PS I have got word from Sterling Historical Society saying that Frans' place of residence may have been Sterling St., West Boylston, Worcester, Ma.
He may have been recruited to work on the dam and reservoir in West Boylston. The Sterling Junction address was a mailing address.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 03:54:20 AM by morfi »

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Looking for information on Frans Christian H. Ekstrand
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 11:32:54 AM »
Do let me try to find information for you!  Please give me details... I live  30 minutes away from this area, Eva!

morfi

• Just Moved Here
Re: Looking for information on Frans Christian H. Ekstrand
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 06:36:07 PM »
I sent you an e-mail yesterday to the adress I found at the page  with your profile. I hope you received it.

Eva