Author Topic: Chandler Jr High School 1966-69  (Read 7552 times)

David Daniels

• Just Moved Here
Chandler Jr High School 1966-69
« on: June 04, 2005, 12:19:27 PM »
Looking for old classmates or teachers from 1966-69 my name is David Daniels, I had a rock & roll band called the NITE RIDERS.
Anyone still out there?

JOHN

Re: Chandler Jr High School 1966-69
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 12:23:59 PM »
Looking for old classmates or teachers from 1966-69 my name is David Daniels, I had a rock & roll band called the NITE RIDERS.
Anyone still out there?

Hi Dave, we were in 7th grade together. Mr. Warren for math, Mr.Carlson for woodworking,  Miss Erickson for English, etc.. I remember lots about that Chandler year. I lost track of you after that but I do remember seeing you years later one day  while I was working at Economy foods.
 I too eventually became a musician and wound up moving here to Pittsburgh where I've been ever since. I gigged for about twenty five years, did some recording, some writing, some traveling and as a solo act opened for a bunch of national acts but could never quite make it to the next level. Now i have a job as music director at a church.
Hope yoiu are doing well. I have a pretty photographic memory of those years at Chandler so feel fre to email
if you want to share a few laughs. Take care, John--- red hair, freckles. (The two of us did a little music program togehter for Mrs. Milias's music classs. You sang Tiger by the tail-- I sang Chains and tried to keep a beat on drums).