Author Topic: Welcome to the general discussion board  (Read 12396 times)

ChuckyG

• Administrator
  • Just Moved Here
  • 80s fanatic, and host of this site
Welcome to the general discussion board
« on: April 20, 2005, 06:38:23 AM »
Please feel free to converse with other board members here.

You can't post messages here without logging in first.

Rosanne

• Just Moved Here
Re: Welcome to the general discussion board
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 04:06:51 PM »
Hi

I found that my street name changed once before long time ago, Do any one now wy? Now the name is FAIRHAVEN RD.

Frankie

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 02:54:15 PM »
Hi ChuckyG,
As a former resident of Worcester, I would like to congratulate you on such a great site. I grew up in Worcester and my family still lives there but I have been away since 1972 with visits every so often. I played in a group known as the New Breed and played the Comic Strip in its ' Hey Days" . Raised on Shrewsbury Street, I have fond memories of all the great traditional events and culture that took place in the good old days. Currently I am in the Fort Lauderdale area with my family (wife and two daughters who attend the University of Miami) my oldest now in Law School at U- Miami and a former co-captain of the -U-Miami Cheerleaders.

Keep up the great work and I wish I had discovered the site years ago.

Frankie.

john c

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 07:41:55 AM »
Please feel free to converse with other board members here.

You can't post messages here without logging in first.

Hi everybody. does anyone know a lady named Gail Engvall who used to live on Cresent street in Shrewsbury.She always seems to fill my mind of the good times of my youth. I actually called her mom many years ago to see what she was up to after all these years and the stange thing was is that she was geting married the next day. That was wierd in an eery way. Maybe it was a sign of some sort. I found it just a little odd. I live in Clearwater florida now and have been down here for the last six years but if you read this and know of her where abouts let her know that John Clinton from Northboro was asking about her. Thanks. jc :)