Author Topic: Haunted Places  (Read 10319 times)

Dgie1

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Haunted Places
« on: November 03, 2004, 09:19:07 PM »
Hello, i am new to this forum. Me and some Friends are doing research on local haunted places( WOrcester County). WE have some information on places, But we really need many more areas that are rumoured to be haunted. I would greatly appreciate if anyone would please list places, Even if you think it wont be of any help, that could be haunted in the area. If u rather not list the place on the forum for legal reasons, please email me. ANY HEL PIS GREATLY Appreciated. Thanks

blackdog_1946

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Haunted Places
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 08:20:54 AM »
I am not trying to be smart,But why are you looking for haunted places. You see i lived one mile from spider gates and i will tell you that was haunted.

unknown

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 05:00:06 AM »
You need to check out Prouty mansion in Spencer, MA.  I hear it's quite creepy.

Robin Patriarca

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 05:43:04 PM »
You can't get creepier than Worcester State Hospital. I don't mean that with disrespect. WSH was the first State hospital in the US. My father worked there 25 years and I worked there 2 years. They utilize a building now that was built in the 50's, it's the rest of the place which feels haunted. The hospital sits on top of a hill and literally looks like Dracula's castle. The big old stone buildings are closed and have been for many years. The hospital has dungeons under ground which connect up with some of the other buildings. They of course don't use them anymore but there was a time before chemical restraints when violent out of control patients were housed there. If they ever close down Worcester State it would be a perfect place for a museum.

catty37

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 09:34:46 AM »
Hello, i am new to this forum. Me and some Friends are doing research on local haunted places( WOrcester County). WE have some information on places, But we really need many more areas that are rumoured to be haunted. I would greatly appreciate if anyone would please list places, Even if you think it wont be of any help, that could be haunted in the area. If u rather not list the place on the forum for legal reasons, please email me. ANY HEL PIS GREATLY Appreciated. Thanks

HEY, THERE IS A CHURCH IN SHOWELL, MD THAT PEOPLE SAY IS HAUNTED. THERE ARE THREE PREACHERS BURIED UNDER THE FLOOR.