Author Topic: Lincoln Plaza Memories  (Read 62928 times)

sandramccarley

Zayre's Dept store in Warrensville Hts area of Ohio near Thisledown/Northfield P
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2008, 05:00:58 AM »
Does andy ine in the Cleveland Cuyahoga area remember the name of the(plaza) Zayre's dept store was in near the race tracks Northfield Park/Thisledown? I need info on the dental center that was located inside that Zayre store.

Joshua

• Just Moved Here
Re: Lincoln Plaza Memories
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 05:32:40 PM »
Back in The mid 60's, I believe Stop & Shop stood right where is today.  I remeber it did close and it was a Spree toys store in the eary 70's.  I believe there was a laudromat on the corner next to it. 

susan

• Just Moved Here
Does andy ine in the Cleveland Cuyahoga area remember the name of the(plaza) Zayre's dept store was in near the race tracks Northfield Park/Thisledown? I need info on the dental center that was located inside that Zayre store.
I don't know why you're posting this on the Worcester site, but you might be thinking of Southgate?

fluffernutter

• Just Moved Here
Re: Lincoln Plaza Memories
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 07:10:51 PM »
Next to RH Whites was "The Plaza Restaraunt" with plenty of windows in front (I cleaned them).  Operated by Jim Halkiotis from Belmont.  Head Cook was Pete Syrios.  As you entered, there were booths along the right side wall, and on the left, a long counter of stools.  Great coffee, burgers, spaghettii with veal, cooked to order breakfast, and the special was sirloin strip steak.

Kim, how did the research project turn out?