Author Topic: Looking for former students of Mrs. Jane Thibeault  (Read 8420 times)

Mark_Thibeault

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Looking for former students of Mrs. Jane Thibeault
« on: June 15, 2004, 04:46:56 AM »
My mother Jane Thibeault will be retiring soon from Girls trade and I;m looking for former students to drop her a note of well wishes that hopefully if everything goes well will be posted on an up and comming web site. Please contact me ASAP.  Email address is Pokerman57@charter.net
                                    Thanks very much,
                                     Mark Thibeault

bigfoot79

• Just Moved Here
  • Life is Different e-Mail me
Re: Looking for former students of Mrs. Jane Thibe
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 10:03:29 AM »
I graduated in 79 and I wanted to say thanks again Mrs T! You are one of only a few teachers who inspired me to (eventually) become a teacher myself. It didn't happen like I thought it would, ( I am a science teacher, not a cooking teacher) but ... anyway.
I would like to tell a story that I have related to my students and to my friends occasionaly over the years: When I would get in so much of a hurry that my body outran my brain, Mrs T would literally grab me by an earlobe and bring me to the spice cabinet. She would make me open the left door and read a little sign posted on the inside.
It read, "Work Smarter, NOT Harder"
Having read the sign, she would tug ever so gently on my earlobe and say, "Again!" as many times as it took to get my attention.
I think it might have taken all four years for me to get it, but it did finally sink in.

I Love You Mrs. Thibeault
Thanks for giving so much of yourself for so many years!!!
Dave Bergstrom

Debbie Sullivan (Foley)

Re: Looking for former students of Mrs. Jane Thibeault
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 11:09:08 AM »
David,

Wow!  You're a teacher? That's Great !I didn't have Mrs. Thibeault for a teacher, but that was a cute story.

Deb Sullivan
Class Of "79"

wormgirl

• Just Moved Here
  • I used to be a Worcester resident
Re: Looking for former students of Mrs. Jane Thibeault
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 11:50:59 AM »
Hello Mrs. Thibeault!  My name is Erika and I attended Girls Trade from 1984 to 1987.  I just want to say thank you for being a great teacher and I wish you happiness always!