Author Topic: spider gates cemetary  (Read 8125 times)

nichole

spider gates cemetary
« on: February 07, 2002, 05:28:28 AM »
im looking for any information someone can give me on the spider gates cemetary. i heard it was haunted and would like to find out how to get there and if anyone has had haunted experiences there

Nikki

Re: spider gates cemetary
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2002, 07:49:25 AM »
Dear Nichole;

I am also interested in finding Spider Gates.  Have you received many replaies?  I intend to go during April vacation.

Did you get to go?  I heard it was private property.  If you went did anyone bother you.

I hope you will anser me.

Nikki

blackdog_1946

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 11:25:04 PM »
Hi my name is Robert Pitchman I lived one mile from Spider Gates. If you want the truth about that place e-mail me at        blackdog_1946@yahoo.com

BobTroy

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 09:27:02 AM »
I know it's at the bottom of Airport Hill on the Tatnuk side.

drtbknyz125

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 05:21:08 PM »
well here is a map around the General area were the spider gates are.... there is supposed to be the "river of stix following down the trail" quoted from the bible if you put a certain rock in the water you can actually speak to the devil himself. There is also a big tree in the middle of the place which is called the hanging tree and supposedly there have been people that hung themselves on the tree. i hope these maps can help you and reply back
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 05:27:37 PM by drtbknyz125 »

drtbknyz125

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 05:23:46 PM »
another map

drtbknyz125

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 05:26:32 PM »
and yet another again i hope these maps can help you find your way to the spider gates, i have gone to the Rutland Heights Insane Asylum and i want to get back there cause what do you know our g/F's chickened  out when we got to the doors, i wanna get back there before they tear the whole thing down, there is not much left to it