Author Topic: Vantage Point Homes - Proprietor : Pat Harrington  (Read 5580 times)

knuckleslammer

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Vantage Point Homes - Proprietor : Pat Harrington
« on: November 23, 2003, 09:12:06 PM »
Hey, do you guys and gals want to see the ultimate horrorshow?  ;D Come on up to Ridgewood Rd. in Worcester off Ararat St. and take a look at the new development that was put in by Vantage point homes and owner Pat Harrington. My house is up there and was supposed to be 2' higher than it is. Take a look at my driveway, #55. I got a dirt bike jump for a driveway. The grade of the lots is way messed up and the sidewalks are a circus act. Nobody knows what to do since the grade is so messed up. When the sidewalks go in at the end of the street, people won't be able to get into their driveways as the sidewalks will be 2-3 feet higher then the grade of the yard. The sidewalks are in line and code with the street which is required, but the homeowners will not be able to get in their driveways, including Pat Harringtons lawyer/girlfriend and his business partner. Funny stuff. Come on down and take a look. Put on your clown outfit and walk down the street. I'll give you a personal tour of all the illegalities and code violations. The town doesn't know what to do with the street, but still issues Harrington permits to build new houses.  :-X  :-X  :-X  This is a screw up beyond epic proportions. You have to see it. This is unbelievable.  Vantage Point homes. You've seen them on the local access channel. Don't build with Pat whatever you do. Oh and also, my garage floor has sunk 6" and 2 neighbors up from me are on their 2nd garage floor and soon to have a 3rd due to cracking and sinking. These guys can't build houses. You have to see this. Come on by.
Kevin Farrell

JimmyTwoTimes

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Vantage Point Homes - Proprietor : Pat Harring
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 09:18:03 PM »
I've seen exactly what you described up on Ridgewood.  I have a friend that lives up there and those residents are about a pinch away from mob-charging Harrington's house and pounding him to death with hammers.  It is a huge mess!  Good luck up there!

knuckleslammer

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Vantage Point Homes - Proprietor : Pat Harring
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 09:22:02 PM »
Yeah, believe it or not the a**hole lives at the end of the street. But this is temporary till his 1M mansion on Indian Lake is built.  The town is real close to pulling his bond. I hope he goes Bankrupt. Please God, let him go belly up.
Knuckle