Author Topic: "Blood Forest"  (Read 14010 times)

Jessica

"Blood Forest"
« on: October 08, 2003, 07:52:30 PM »
Hello

I would lilke to know if anyone out there has ever heard of "Blood Forest" It is past Sterling on the way to Leominster. We used to go there when we were teenagers and it was a weird place, looked like a big mansion. There was a lot of talk about the place but I would like to know almost 20 years later...What the place really is??? If anyone knows please let me know. I remember one time a bunch of us went there at night and we were looking around and some men came out with guns and told us to leave their property.

Does anyone out there know what that place is???

Thanks
Jessie

Judy Smith

Re: "Blood Forest"
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 01:08:46 AM »
"Blood Forest" is in Lancaster, Ma.  It is located off of Brockelman Road and  George Hill Road.

erica

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 01:08:32 AM »
I was told that the place is an old indian burial ground.  Also, that in the 1800's some man was arrested & went mad.  He hung 60 people out there....all members of the police familiies.    But not sure how much of this info is accurate.  

Aktasan

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 06:29:19 AM »
I lived on Ballard hill, at the bottom. My friend and I used to explore the woods, and Blood Forest. There is a nearby nunnery and ruins if you can find them. The whole place feels out of whack. There is definitely evil there. I heard that it was the site of witchcraft in the 1600's. I know that Indians were killed out there too. Don't go in alone or at night. I never heard of 60 people being killed. Maybe it was 12. But I do remember the story about the cop's families getting killed. I also heard that some kids got killed with a meathook while parked there. If this isn't true, then I wonder where that urban legend started. Maybe in Lancaster, which is a 350 year old town.