Author Topic: Spider Gates Cemetery  (Read 11600 times)

Jason

Spider Gates Cemetery
« on: July 09, 2003, 01:32:05 AM »
Hello,

I would just like to take the time to let my website viewers know about my change of URL and Domain, several changes including Domains and Server's have undergone in the previous weeks.

My new website is located at:

http://spidergates.neoca.net

As always,

Visit my webring as well, and this webring is one place that will never change, it is the entry for all of the websites that are, and will be, within my webring, and has the most current links and updates on every one of my expedition projects:

http://www.geocities.com/hauntedwebring

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The motion detectors at Spider Gates are definitly working! About two months ago, on one of my trips there at 8PM an alarm was set off by this group of people who kept walking up and down the paths, and they must have gone up the paved driveway off the path which leads right up to the back of the Airport Runway. That's where they are installed, and then there was a message to "Leave the Cemetery Immediately" or something like that, prerecorded on a speaker mic, it reached that far down to within the cemetery where me and my tour group heard the message! Log onto my website above for more details on that evening.

- Jason (Webmaster of the Spider Gates' Legendary Realm)

Doc

Re: Spider Gates Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 08:28:32 PM »
What a great site. Full of all kinds of spooky and eduacational information. I love the site.

Michael O'Neil

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 11:59:29 AM »
Just so all you Spider Gates fans know, I have a movie script in development about Spider Gates.  Keep your eyes open for it!

Lisa N

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2004, 06:24:23 AM »
I've got to tell ya, I was so surprised when I found this website! I'm from Worcester but now reside in Florida. I used to hang out at a place in the middle of no where called Spider Gates. I'm wondering if this could possibly be the same place???

MichelleandTim

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 08:52:01 AM »
We had heard about a movie in the making about Spider Gates and we're dying to see it! How will we know when it comes out?

Brian

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 08:11:29 PM »
he idea of Spider gates being haunted is 100% crap. About a mile away is a residence home for people with mental problems. A placed I worked at for 4 years. We used to take walks up to Spidergates almost everyday. I know that place and woodlands like the back of my hand. All the bizzare drawings, our clients, the strange yelling and noise. our clients. In the four years that i was at this job, and all the time i spent at spidergates <with permission> I never, NEVER, saw anything. Spideragtes is not haunted.

Christa

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2004, 07:32:54 PM »
Question-you set up traps for the cemetery, are you one of the people who is legally looking after the cemetery or are you just a random searcher as well???????

Erin

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2004, 04:13:48 AM »
I just wanted to leave a little note to let people know that a whole bunch of my ancestors are buried in spider gates cemetery and that there are people still around for whom it is not just a creepy place to go drink beers or whatever.  :)

It is kind of cool that it's so well represented on the Web and that so many people know about it -- and i'll definitely be looking for that movie! -- but please be respectful.

Thanks!

Jason

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2004, 06:41:35 AM »
Christa - No I am not someone who legally looks after the cemetery, but I warn people to avoid the areas where the motion detectors are installed.

I am not a random researcher. I am the founder of the New England Regional Paranormal Society. Please visit our new website at http://nehwebring.neoca.net

We are also going to be having our own featured newsletter called "True Stories from the files of N.E.R.P.S." which will be coming out soon in local bookstores and occult shoppes. You will also be able to order it directly through us.

Brian - As you may have worked for ARCHway, Spider Gates Cemetery has still been determined to have paranormal activity present. The activities that our research group have documented have no relation to the clients of ARCHway. Many nights, there may be no activity at the cemetery. Some nights, there is activity.

It takes an open mind, and patience to determine whether a cemetery has paranormal activities or not. And there are many that I have confirmed that do not have activity, such as the Bara Hack Woods Cemetery in CT.

- Jason

Founder, Chief Investigator

New England Regional Paranormal Society

jim r

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2004, 07:10:50 AM »
   Have you ever checked out the old prison camps in rutland??