Author Topic: A Mainer looking for help  (Read 5793 times)

thumperette

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
A Mainer looking for help
« on: May 04, 2003, 09:35:15 AM »
Ok, I am from Maine and I am looking for help on finding a good diner.  I am a member of a car club that is having a meet in Worcester in August.  I am trying to find a good indoor/outdoor diner for us all to go to for lunch.  I have done msn searches and come up with nothing.
It's not going to be a large group of people, maybe 15 to 20 people at the most.  If nothing in Worcester then somewhere real close to Worcester.  Some where that they are really laid back people and have good food.  Somewhere we can have a good time and not have to worry about getting kicked out.  We're not rowdy,  it's just the fact that there will 15 to 20 of us and it might get a little loud.  We have all never met before, we are an internet based car club, and we are trying to get this meet together so we can finally meet face to face.  It's just going to be a few of the members from the northeast that's going to be there.
Any info will be greatly appreciated.  ;D

Paul S

Re: A Mainer looking for help
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2003, 09:24:36 PM »
The Emerald Resteraunt
47 Millbury St
508 798 9747

The front of the building is an origonal diner that has been expanded in the rear to seat about 100.
The atmosphere is casual, the food is pretty good
and the prices are reasonable. The kitchen is closed
on sunday, but the bar is open. Munincipal parking
lot adjacent. Big green hat on the roof that can be seen
at exit 13 going east. Hope you enjoy.
Boogemann@juno.com

networcester

• Just Moved Here
  • Trying to spread the word about Worcester
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 10:18:30 AM »
Hello,

I have listed some information about worcester diners on my site: Worcester Diners
Creator... Free Online Listings for Worcester

Neil_H_Donahue

• Been Around Awhile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 02:46:02 AM »
Miss Worcester  Diner 300 Southbridge St.
508-757-7775