Author Topic: GENE DION  (Read 6221 times)

(MAIDEN NAME Carolynn D.) was Towle

• Just Moved Here
GENE DION
« on: November 08, 2011, 06:43:47 PM »
Hippo Club Sherbrooke (The Baron Complex )
3200, street Western King, Sherbrooke (819) 566-2444...EAST of MONTREAL a place called SABROOK....

anyone with information on Gene Dion connected with or owner of the above mentioned...told he only speaks french and i dont speak a word of it...but related thru my grandmothers side ...maiden name was Malvina St. Martin...who married a Cyril Dumas...had a sister i believe who lived in Montreal....other relatives up that way were a Percy and Clara Dumas who had a big milk cow farm...and i believe it was Malvina who is somehow connected to a man who was known as what they referred to as a "triple hatter" was chief of police...fire dept...and cant remember what else ...they lived above the jailhouse had a small beagle with a name that sounded like Cigar...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 06:50:43 PM by (MAIDEN NAME Carolynn D.) was Towle »
12YRS. St. PETERS SCHOOLING/CLASS OF 63/MAIN SO. 1010 COMMERCIAL GROUP/WARD SEC. SCHOOL/CB CALL NAME "COBRA LADY"/NATIVE AMER. TRIBAL AFFILIATED/NATIVE NAME INITIALS.. AWS.