Author Topic: OLD CB'ers Worcester area of Vernon Hill and Grafton ST and Main So area  (Read 5478 times)

(MAIDEN NAME Carolynn D.) was Towle

• Just Moved Here
any old CB'ers from worc here from the late 70's early 80's who did the early wee hour morning coffee meetings at big boys and DD'S and the pancake house? Vernon hill and Grafton st and main so areas???
12YRS. St. PETERS SCHOOLING/CLASS OF 63/MAIN SO. 1010 COMMERCIAL GROUP/WARD SEC. SCHOOL/CB CALL NAME "COBRA LADY"/NATIVE AMER. TRIBAL AFFILIATED/NATIVE NAME INITIALS.. AWS.

(MAIDEN NAME Carolynn D.) was Towle

• Just Moved Here
Re: OLD CB'ers Worcester area of Vernon Hill and Grafton ST and Main So area
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 02:06:26 PM »
remember pin'ing some coaxes too  ;D
12YRS. St. PETERS SCHOOLING/CLASS OF 63/MAIN SO. 1010 COMMERCIAL GROUP/WARD SEC. SCHOOL/CB CALL NAME "COBRA LADY"/NATIVE AMER. TRIBAL AFFILIATED/NATIVE NAME INITIALS.. AWS.

timcoyle50

• Just Moved Here
Re: OLD CB'ers Worcester area of Vernon Hill and Grafton ST and Main So area
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 03:48:18 AM »
How about the Breaker 1-1 club? I was Tiny Tim or the double 15...KAIX1515.. Let's see Pony Express was Grafton Hill. Some other handles were Money Lady, Screw Eye, Coachmen. I remember being real busy with REACT on channel 9 during the blizzard of 78, then needed help myself during the second part of that to get my pregnant wife, Motor Mouth to the hosp and have our son on, 01/20/78. Barely made it with 4WD,