Author Topic: Spider Gates Cemetery  (Read 62296 times)

blackdog_1946

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Spider Gates Cemetery
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2004, 12:18:21 AM »
My friends do not know half of what goes on in that graveyard

timcoyle50

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2004, 12:21:21 AM »
Yeah I won't put in writting some of what I did there during my mis-spent youth

Hey you are welcome to email me directly if you want.

Tim

Slappy

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2005, 11:12:44 PM »
Yeah I won't put in writting some of what I did there during my mis-spent youth

Hey you are welcome to email me directly if you want.

Tim

lol@tim

blackdog_1946

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2005, 07:31:28 AM »
Hay Slappy Have you ever been on the other side of hell?

BOOGIEMAN

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2005, 07:52:40 AM »
Hay Slappy Have you ever been on the other side of hell?

WEIRD DUDE!

blackdog_1946

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2005, 07:55:12 AM »
if your going through hell,keep going

BOOGIEMAN

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2005, 10:04:17 PM »
back in the day...(not the 50's), we visited spider gates all the time.

The road is not accessable today, we use to drive down...now you have to park and the cops are all over that now...nothing to do with ghost, more like dumping of bodies....if you remember the mom and son team that dumb a body.

ps
blackdog_1946 are you okay? I hope the priest of the orphanage didn't take you for long walks in the cemetery.

blackdog_1946

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2005, 05:45:46 AM »
you don`t know the half of it my friend,I lived next to that place for a long time.And i do not know anyone who has the guts to go down there at midnight and hang out alone.

blackdog_1946

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2005, 07:58:41 PM »
Has anyone been to a place called NO TOWN right outside of worcester.Now thats a place where a lot of strang things happen.

BOOGIEMAN

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2005, 01:41:31 AM »
you don`t know the half of it my friend,I lived next to that place for a long time.And i do not know anyone who has the guts to go down there at midnight and hang out alone.

I might know more than you think...

I can't say I have ever been there at mid-nite alone...but have been down there many nights (most of the time with a female friend).
I have stopped down there though, many nights alone too. Its a place iI liked going to chill and smoke a litte(wink-wink).
Really don't know why your so scared...I am the and I am not looking for you.

BOOGIEMAN

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2005, 01:43:30 AM »
[

I might know more than you think...

I can't say I have ever been there at mid-nite alone...but have been down there many nights (most of the time with a female friend).
I have stopped down there though, many nights alone too. Its a place iI liked going to chill and smoke a litte(wink-wink).
Really don't know why your so scared...I am the BOOGIEMAN and I am not looking for you.

Robert Pitchman

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 08:02:11 AM »
I have to go back to worcester this June because my friends want me to take them to Spider gates.
I  just want  to say one thing about the eight gates of hell... There is no eight gates never was never will be i know because in the 50 years i been going there i have yet to see them...My son  said you have to walk around the hanging tree eight times then you will see  the way to the gates..I never try it because i know it's B.S. but if you want to try it go for it and let us know if it works and they say (and i would like to know who they are)when you reach the 8th gate you will have been so scard you'll have a heart attack and die and if that was true then how could the story get out if you have a heart attack and drop dead..I also remember in the early 60's there was no gate at the top of the dirt road we drove down there.
Web site designed & hosted by Robert Pitchman © 2008 at Homestead™   http:www.spidergates1956.com

Erin

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 01:48:46 PM »
I have to go back to worcester this June because my friends want me to take them to Spider gates.
I  just want  to say one thing about the eight gates of hell... There is no eight gates never was never will be i know because in the 50 years i been going there i have yet to see them...My son  said you have to walk around the hanging tree eight times then you will see  the way to the gates..I never try it because i know it's B.S. but if you want to try it go for it and let us know if it works and they say (and i would like to know who they are)when you reach the 8th gate you will have been so scard you'll have a heart attack and die and if that was true then how could the story get out if you have a heart attack and drop dead..I also remember in the early 60's there was no gate at the top of the dirt road we drove down there.
Web site designed & hosted by Robert Pitchman © 2008 at Homestead™   http:www.spidergates1956.com

how do you find spiders geate?!?! i need help getting there... i have to do some resarch....  :-\ i no they say its like near or off of earl st. and a several hundreed feet up manville st from the landfill entrance... weres the landfill entrance help me plz!!!

kbeauregard

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 02:43:04 PM »
ive been there many times.it is very creepy.i would agree that the walk to the graves is more unsettling than actually being there .