Author Topic: Freeland St School  (Read 10818 times)

Laurie

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Freeland St School
« on: November 11, 2002, 08:54:42 PM »
Hey everyone  :)
I'm looking for some people that went to Freeland St School between 87-91....grades 1-5. I can name a few people that i can remember, June Vo, Phuong Tran, Sarah Lescord, Joy Massicotte, Thomas Lugo....There are just so many people to name.

Anyways my email is SweetGal1911MR@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Laurie Jessing

Daniel J Wildonger

Re: Freeland St School
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2003, 01:32:56 AM »
I also attended Freeland Street the period of 76-81. Looking for former classmates. You can reach me at Poolmonk@Comcast.Net

PS. Mike Jones you out there ?

john j.roughan. jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 07:26:14 AM »
wow! i've been out of Worc. since 1980 and now live in pennsylvania. i'm not sure of the years at Freeland St. but think them to be about 1959 - 1961. ouch!! I left worc. at the age of thirty... thank god... fell into pittsburgh,PA  got my egree and Masters from Univ. of Pittsburgh. I am now a Town Manager in PA and really and trully belive my underpinnings were from worc.
i'm going to date myself: I lived on Richards Street and remember Souh High school!!

Alfred J. Warhurst

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 04:03:56 AM »
This really takes me back I went to Freeland St. School from 1944 to 1951. Then to Gates Lane School, then South High. Went in the Air Forcein 1955 now living in Tennessee with my Wife

jldodgejr

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 04:13:20 AM »
Hello Al - my name is Jim Dodge. You used to live on Main St down around Agawam accross from the DQ. I think Tom Cronin live in the same building. We all went ot Freeland together.

Janice

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 06:42:00 PM »
I went to Freeland st school in 1944 and went through the seventh grade there and then on to Downing st school and then Commerce. High.  Now living in Texas. Looking for anyone knowing anything about a 50yr reunion for Commerce High.

pajkaki

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 07:11:45 PM »
I went to Freeland st school in 1944 and went through the seventh grade there and then on to Downing st school and then Commerce. High.  Now living in Texas. Looking for anyone knowing anything about a 50yr reunion for Commerce High.

What year did you graduate from Commerce?  I finished in '59 and saw a message on this web site from someone else in the same class.  It's been a while ago so I don't remember her name  (is that senility setting in?).  My name is Paul Johnson...please let me hear back from you, I'd like to attend a reunion next year if someone can set it up.

Bob Lavallee

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 11:36:51 AM »
I went to Freeland St School back in 1958. Ultimately, years later I went to South High across the street. Had some fun times at that school and the neighborhood. I moved to Florida after I served in the military and just returned to this area. I now live in Fitchburg and my Mom lives in Auburn. My brother still lives in Worcester.

Rich O'Henley

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »
Hey everyone  :)
I'm looking for some people that went to Freeland St School between 87-91....grades 1-5. I can name a few people that i can remember, June Vo, Phuong Tran, Sarah Lescord, Joy Massicotte, Thomas Lugo....There are just so many people to name.

Anyways my email is SweetGal1911MR@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Laurie Jessin

This is Rich O'Henley, I went to Freeland street school around 65-66? Great memories