Author Topic: Andy Fallon  (Read 6075 times)

Candace Smittons

Andy Fallon
« on: August 24, 2002, 09:42:04 AM »
TEXT hey i love andy fallon and gordie lockbaum so much they are my favorite and i jus wana talk 'bout them because i luv them

Becca Z

Re: Andy Fallon
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2002, 03:02:27 AM »
 :-X omg i love andy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if this is andy or u know him then please give me his email........im micahs cousin...from the team, and he wont give me his email!

I LOVE ANDY FALLON SO MUCH :-*

Becca Z

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2002, 03:03:04 AM »
 :-X omg i love andy too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if this is andy or u know him then please give me his email........im micahs cousin...from the team, and he wont give me his email!

I LOVE ANDY FALLON SO MUCH :-*

Megan

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 05:58:44 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D  OMG!!!! OK im not from worcester or even mass but i love gordie lockbaum... i live in pa near williamsport and i watched ever worcester game and the guys were great! i just kinda took a liking to gordie... i talk to a few ppl from up there on  AOL Instant Messanger... if you wanna talk to me my s/n is NobodysFool2756  

~*~ Megan ~*~ (From Pa) ;D

Betsy M

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 06:00:49 AM »
holey moley gordie is one fiiiiiiiine baseball player!! ahh...i watched the '02 LLWS only from the beginning and fell in love with gordie right off!! it was cool...lol he's cool...and andy, ahhh that kid is such a cutie!! ;) i dunno him or live even near worcester or nething  :-/ i live in Hilliard, Ohio (boooooring), but i love gordie and andy, they're so cool!  if ya'll wanna chat...my s/ns yankililleagr03

Luv much~
                                         Betsy