Author Topic: Trainor/Traynor/Treanor of county Louth to Worcester county  (Read 5737 times)

NEMSTC

• Just Moved Here
Trainor/Traynor/Treanor of county Louth to Worcester county
« on: February 21, 2016, 03:08:42 AM »
In St. John's Cemetery right in front of James McAvoy's Family tombstone (my great grandfather), there is the tombstone of Hugh Rice, Alice Trainor Rice, his wife, and Owen Rice, their son ( I have a photograph of my mother standing next to this Rice tombstone).  My great great grandmother was Anne Rice McEvoy, mother of James, who came over in 1853.
My priority is to prove Hugh and Anne were siblings; to discover Alice Trainor's parents names and location; and, perhaps linking--as siblings-- Anne, Hugh and a Mary Rice 1821-1863 married to a John Trainor 1816-1884??? 
With Griffiths Valuation I show Anne McEvoy, Matthew Rice, John, Owen and Thomas Traynor as renters under Lord Clermont, and, I also have Anne Rice McEvoy's brother-in-law's two sons baptized in Lordship Church and information which puts them near Jenkinstown Cross, county Louth.  (By-the-way, Anne Rice McEvoy's parents were Matthew and Mary Rice for which I have proof).
As a side note, my ancestors came over to Hopkinton, Leicester and Worcester and clustered with neighbors from Ireland such as: Daws, Traynors, McArdle, Finnegan, Doherty, McDermonts.
Lastly, someone--without proof--has listed Alice Trainor's parents as being Partick Trainor and Ann White, but I can't enter this without primary source proof.
***Please contact me (born in Worcester but now in Florida) at-----jlutz54@hotmail.com     THANK YOU