Author Topic: Debra Sweeney  (Read 8482 times)

Christian

Debra Sweeney
« on: May 16, 2002, 08:26:19 PM »
Trying to locate an old friend -Debra Sweeney used to live in Worcester in the '70.

Anyone have any details?

Nancy Timmons

Re: Debra Sweeney
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 03:02:40 AM »
Hi, This was an old posting of yours on a Worcester, Ma. site. I remember the Sweeneys who lived off of Belmont St. Near what is now the UMass. Med. Ctr. They were a large family. Did she have a brother John, (Chip)?  My name is Nancy Timmons (Cox), class of 69 North High. I grew up on Grafton Hill, Almont Ave. Haven't lived in Worc. since graduating from high school, live in western Mass. now. but do get there often as my parents still live there. I fixed Chip up w/ a high school friend, Linda Broghammer and they married and have kids, but I haven't seen them in years.

Darlene B.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 02:15:50 PM »
I remember a Linda Broghamer. She lived on Grafton Hill in the 70's. I believe she lived in Charlton after marrying John.  I can't think of her siblings names except for Steven. Her Father was Donald? Did her parents adopt 2 kids named Linda and Arthur? I hung out with them.

kathleen

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 01:00:58 PM »
Linda still lives in Charlton with her two children. John died in Oct 2005 of cancer. His father died Oct 2007. Linda & Arthur were foster kids. Linda lives down the Cape somewhere, don't know about Arthur

debszoo

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »
Trying to locate an old friend -Debra Sweeney used to live in Worcester in the '70.

Anyone have any details?

I used to live in Worcester in the 70's.

jimmy sweeney

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 07:13:51 PM »
debbie is my sister, whos looking for her? my email.... homejames50@hotmail.com im also looking for an old friend... mark boudreau used to live off of clarkson street...i think he had a sister and brother but younger..he's probably around 46-48...any info, let me know