Author Topic: Worcester Boys Trade School members of 1943  (Read 5222 times)

Michael Bishop

• Just Moved Here
Worcester Boys Trade School members of 1943
« on: March 05, 2011, 08:53:30 AM »
Hi, recently I came across a Worcester Boys Trade School ring on a local auction site with the initials of " T.R.W. " inscribed and the date 1943 on the sides 10 K gold. I believe the ring never was recieved by the original owner because it looked brand new when I got it and it looked like it was in storage for the last 68 years. I would like to know who the person was that it once belonged to or was suppose to belong to and what happened to that person I believe was a man. My father Glenn Bishop attended Worcester Boys Trade School at a later time around maybe 1946 but he died in 1981 so I can't get any information from him. I am thinking this young man went off to service and never came back or was missing in action so that was how the ring ended up in what I think storage somewhere by maybe the parents until they too died. It is a mystery to me how a ring could be so mint after so many years and would appreciate any information anyone can give me for closure of this mystery. Thanks a lot.