Author Topic: yearbook  (Read 9073 times)

tbeliveau

yearbook
« on: March 02, 2002, 07:17:40 AM »
  hello  i am looking  for  boys trade class of  1983 or any info  on them      hope to get  a renunion startedfor next year  will be 20 years..thanks  ron beliveau

BrendaLuns

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: yearbook
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2002, 01:47:54 AM »
Hello To All - greetings from down south in "Dixie"!
New to the Messageboard and was wondering if ANYONE knows where on the Internet I might find a copy of my old High School Year Book from waaaay back in 1965!  (^:^)  Went to Milton High School and graduated that year, unfortunately lost my Year Book.

Have done extensive searches looking for any site that may have ways of burning this on a CD for me, but to no avail. Went to my old High School Library and they only have the one copy of 1965 Panther Year Book, ... of course they aren't going to part with it.  I've tried "Classmates" look up - but no year books as of yet.  If I had the know-how and the equipment - I'd seriously consider doing it myself  -  however, computer technology is not my forte.

So ...
                       anyone? ...  
                                               anyone?

Regards To ALL  ~ Signed,

"Desperately-seeking-my-old-pals",
                        Brenda  "H."
                    Milton High School
                    Class of 1965
        Milton, Florida  32570 ~ Santa Rosa County

Mark Turner

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 12:15:38 AM »
Hi I was in the electrical dept,and grad in 83 and have been in touch with meny other students, please e-mail and I will give you all there names . THANK YOU MARK :o

Alex63

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 05:45:17 AM »
 hello  i am looking  for  boys trade class of  1983 or any info  on them      hope to get  a renunion startedfor next year  will be 20 years..thanks  ron beliveau

Ron, By any chance do you have a brother named Danny? Boys Trade class of 82?
My name is Alex Fleites and I do remember a class friend by that name, I remember him owning a VW bug back then...
I live in Florida now and lost all contact with my old friends from school.

Alex63

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 06:00:26 AM »

Ron, By any chance do you have a brother named Danny? Boys Trade class of 82?
My name is Alex Fleites and I do remember a class friend by that name, I remember him owning a VW bug back then...
I live in Florida now and lost all contact with my old friends from school.