Author Topic: Spider Gates info reply  (Read 15706 times)

Lori

Spider Gates info reply
« on: February 27, 2002, 06:25:53 AM »
Spider Gates is a cemetery in the hills around the airport. It is also PRIVATE PROPERTY the police do patrol it and you will be arrested if you are caught there.

If you want some good info on the place go to

http://users.imag.net/~lon1612/halloween/spider.htm

This is a good website that has some great pictures and a good story. The site also has a map of where they found the cemetery.

Please be cautious in going there, not only because of the cops, but because the place is very highly charged with psychic activity. The whole going through the gates thing is NOT a cool thing to do, no matter what anyone tells you. It's up to you if you go or not, but please read up on the place first.

blackdog_1946

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Spider Gates info reply
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 10:03:34 PM »
How do you know that Spider Gates is charged with Psychic Activity?

paxton

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 12:34:13 PM »
Obviously because she was wearing her psychic activity charge meter hat.

bob c

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 12:18:16 AM »
hahaahahahaha that is without a doubt the funniest thing ive heard on these boards.

as far as the graveyard, i went once with a friend. its a pain in the ass to find without some research and maps but once you do find it, its not scary at all. in fact, the scariest part about the trip was going around the gate behind the airport and walking down the dirt road near the towers toward the graveyard. the woods on either end of the dirt road are far more creepy than the actual graveyard. i got that whole im-gonna-get-jumped-by-worcester/leicester-minorities-vibe the longer i walked down the road.

also, on my way back up, i was accosted by reservoir security and fled on foot with my friend. sorry if this offends people but im not into getting the cops called on me or getting scolded by drunken, low-life rent-a-cops for being curious.

Robin Patriarca

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 12:09:15 PM »
Spider Gates was a blast when I was a teenager back in the 70's. We went there often and scared each other more then the place. There are tons of eerie stories about the place but I'll just stick to mine. The last time we went around 79, we didn't even go in because when we arrived there were six haystacks (halloween type) three in front of boulders used to block the entrance in and three behind and considering there were six of us in the car, 3 in front and 3 in back that was enough to set off our imaginations of burning at the stake kind of thing to keep us from ever going back. It was a creepy place, in the middle of the woods with a long walk down an unlit dirt road with nothing but woods on either side. The gates are no longer there but people say they had a spider webbing on them which if I'm correct would be where the name comes from. The graves are from the 1700's and there are only maybe 40 of them, it's very small. I'm surprised to hear it's hard to get near it now. I heard stories of black magic people using the place for rituals back then and I wonder if thats why their so strict now. Here is a story we grew up with which saposedly happened at Spider Gates. Remember this is just story to scare each other with on the way to the graveyard I doubt it's true. A young couple decided go parking at the grave yard. When they were ready to leave; his car (of course) was out of gas and wouldn't start, so he told his girlfriend he'ld walk to get some gas and told her to hide on the floor of the back seat under a blanket and no matter what noises she hears not to answer it, and he locked the doors of the car. Hours later she hears a back and forth scraping on the roof of the car. Terrified she stays put heeding her boyfriends advise. Later there is knocking on the window of the car and after persistant knocking and yelling (the police) she reveals herself. They help her out of the car and tell her not to look up but naturally she does and see's her boyfriend dead and bleeding hanging from an big old tree branch over the car, his fingers had been scraping the roof of the car as he swayed back and forth from the rope. There's some Spider Gates lore bull*$#@ of course but we had fun with it.

bud53

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 07:05:48 PM »
Robin,
Thanks for the blast from the past! ya, heard that same story about the guy hanging back in the late 60s and early 70s.
use to go there many times in the past, we scared each other all the time, and no, never saw a ghost ;D

brings back some fun times. we never did damage to the place out of respect, but todays youth...i do not know if they respect anything.

as stated above it is private property and i hope it is still intact.

thanks, Bud
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 07:07:23 PM by bud53 »

Bob

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »
I been going to the gates since 1956 and i do beleave it is hunted i know that place inside and out..We just put up a new web site about the Gates check it out and sign our guest book and tell us what you think.leave you web site Address so people will see it then go to your web You don't have to join anything you can come and go as you please.P.S the stories in our web site are true and if you have a story send it to us and we will put it on our site....Thank you for your time..

Bob

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 12:36:31 PM »
I forgot to give you our Address .. http://www.spidergates.net

Scraps

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »
Spider Gates is real and i know this for a fact ..I been going there for years..I am putting a web site up about Spider Gates ..All the stories i put in there are true all though i live in the south i go up noth every year and see my friends and i go to spider gates .And Spider Gates is not the only place that is haunted we have Rutland Prison Camps & a place called ..No-Town.If you got a min. maybe you could check my web sites out.                                          http://www.bobsplace2008.com                                                                                                                http://www.spidergates1956.com

Scraps

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 08:10:21 PM »
hahaahahahaha that is without a doubt the funniest thing ive heard on these boards.

as far as the graveyard, i went once with a friend. its a pain in the ass to find without some research and maps but once you do find it, its not scary at all. in fact, the scariest part about the trip was going around the gate behind the airport and walking down the dirt road near the towers toward the graveyard. the woods on either end of the dirt road are far more creepy than the actual graveyard. i got that whole im-gonna-get-jumped-by-worcester/leicester-minorities-vibe the longer i walked down the road.

also, on my way back up, i was accosted by reservoir security and fled on foot with my friend. sorry if this offends people but im not into getting the cops called on me or getting scolded by drunken, low-life rent-a-cops for being curious.
           .I will tell you one thing you can go there every day for a year and see nothing then that one time you allmost piss yourself.I know because i have been going there for 50 years now and the shit i have seen would scare anybody.I have a website called    http://www.spidergates1956.com  take a look i just started it i am putting true stories on there and if you have a story we can use we will put it on there.But it has to be true ..