Author Topic: Looking for a wedding photo hopefully in WORCESTER---TAYLOR LEE/BERGERON familie  (Read 6350 times)

dotty

• Just Moved Here
Herbert Taylor sailed to America in July 1910.Agnes Schofield ,daughter of David Bottomley Schofield and Frances Sefton,sailed in the October.They married early November. She gave her uncle's  William Taylor  address where she was going to stay.This was 30 Lichfield Street Worcester Mass.I haven't made the link on the Taylor side ,this may just be coincidence with the surname.William was a widower and had married Elizabeth North[nee Bottomley Schofield.They had three children Esther Lillian  m  J wally?  Lee,Elizabeth F married Arthur Bergeron and William married Alida ?. On the 1930 census Elizabeth and Arthur had two sons Kenneth T and Rexford A, they were living in Holden Street Worcester ,,,also in that street lived Esther with her husband and children Robert,Jane,James.Donald and William.William s was living in Southbridge Street with his wife and children Alida l ,Bertha C . Norma B and William jnr.It will be descendents of this families who might have a photo.
Herbert and Agnes returned to England in 1911 because my g Grandfather was dying They returned 30th October 1914 they had put Tom Smith 10 Pleasant Street  Easthampton Mass as were they were going to stay.Herbert had previously stayed with Isaac Hibbs ,361 Davies Street New Bedford Mass.
A bonus would be of a photo of Elizabeth North[nee Schofield],but I am being greedy now
Sorry to be long winded
Dotty