Author Topic: Has Anyone Seen  (Read 9013 times)

Pitchman

Has Anyone Seen
« on: June 28, 2008, 08:19:47 AM »
James Michael Shea...Melvin Frances O,connel...Jimmy Dunn ...Charlie Rasewicz...Clarence Bolley..Mildred Gedra...Ricky Carotta..Jeffrey Conroy...All from the Worcester area All hung around Crompton Park.

KATHY

• Just Moved Here
Re: Has Anyone Seen
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 12:18:20 PM »
HI I KNOWJEFF CONROY WELL I GREW UP ON ELLSWORTH ST  HE LIVED NEXT DOOR TO ME
MY NAME I USED TO BE KATHY RAHALL

scraps

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 06:48:49 PM »
James Michael Shea...Melvin Frances O,connel...Jimmy Dunn ...Charlie Rasewicz...Clarence Bolley..Mildred Gedra...Ricky Carotta..Jeffrey Conroy...All from the Worcester area All hung around Crompton Park. .....New names   Barbra Nickels...Chuck Welch..Martha Gedra....Joe Piker....Elizabeth Sokolowski....Black Lace....Jen Barcz...Billy Lambert...Joe Ferrington..April Ferrington...If you know me or know These People....e-mail  us at      worcester.1963@hotmail.com
sokolowski

jim28518

• Been Around Awhile
  • 1966 comet
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 11:31:12 AM »
James Michael Shea...Melvin Frances O,connel...Jimmy Dunn ...Charlie Rasewicz...Clarence Bolley..Mildred Gedra...Ricky Carotta..Jeffrey Conroy...All from the Worcester area All hung around Crompton Park.

I have found the attached link very good at locating people. All you need is a "last name, town, State".

http://www.whitepages.com/

Robert Charles Pitchman

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 08:32:36 AM »
Hi Kathy this is Bobby Pitchman from Ellsworth street about 100 years ago. I would like you to look up www.worcester1963.org It's my website i put a photo of Me Terry and i think you with some other kid. We were standing in front of Providence street school i just wanted to know if that was you. Oh you might want to check out the website i wrote a book called The Boy From Worcester it's about the gang i was in The Islanders. And if you have any photos of you or any one we know could you please send them to me i want to put them on my website i am looking for the old gang we hung around. My email is   crompton.publishing.2011@live.com  My phone is 864-365-5610 Thank You.. By the way i started the next book it's part two.