Author Topic: Worcester City Hall  (Read 5827 times)

Jay Dee

Worcester City Hall
« on: March 08, 2008, 04:50:20 PM »
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here could do me a favor? In Worcester City Hall there is a portrait painting of John S.C. Knowlton who was my ancestor. I have written and emailed to several different people at city hall, if they would be willing to take a picture of the portrait and email or mail it to me, but to no avail. Not one person has contacted me in return. I was wondering if anyone might have any free time to take a picture of the painting for me, and send it? I would gladly do this myself, I live in Florida, go to school ,and I am the primary care-taker of my 90 year old grandmother. So as you can see it would be nearl impposible for me to do this myself. Any help that someone may provide me would be deeply appreciated.

Jay Dee

Re: Worcester City Hall
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 11:51:04 AM »
Can anyone help? ???

wormgirl

• Just Moved Here
  • I used to be a Worcester resident
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 11:35:12 AM »
Can anyone help? ??quote]   Yes I could absolutely help you.  I live in Boston now, but I'm from Worcester and all my family still live there Just get back to me and let me know that's cool.

wormgirl

• Just Moved Here
  • I used to be a Worcester resident
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 11:44:05 AM »
I live in Boston now but I'm from Worcester I'd be glad to help, just let me know when!