Author Topic: 60s and 70s on Everade st of belmont  (Read 7498 times)

Rucci

60s and 70s on Everade st of belmont
« on: January 25, 2008, 04:19:35 PM »
Is there anyone out there that grew up there in the 60s and 70s, neighbors where , The Millers, the depasquales, The roberts wow Ilene was hot, the brunyacks the coves And of course The Ruccis ,Where are you guys still around

Dan Granfors

• Just Moved Here
Re: 60s and 70s on Everade st of belmont
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 11:58:05 PM »
Hello!
Its been some time since I've visited Worcester Talk, so I've just now seen your post. I grew up on Eastern Ave. and left in '72. I've been seeking folks who grew up on Bell Hill and perhaps went to East Kendall Street School for a couple of years now. My name is Dan (formerly "Danny") Granfors. Your name is not familiar, but I remember Morris DePasquale, and if the Brunyacks are the same people who owned and lived in a three-decker at 66 Rodney St., my family lived on the second floor (I think) in the early sixties. A few more names from Everard and Stanton Streets: Jimmy Nozillilo (spelling may not be correct!), Robert Pascarelli, Wayne Fontaine, Mary Dooley, Marie Brussia, Tommy DeRita.
Regards,
DanG

Mike Rucci

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 03:43:29 AM »
Hello!
Its been some time since I've visited Worcester Talk, so I've just now seen your post. I grew up on Eastern Ave. and left in '72. I've been seeking folks who grew up on Bell Hill and perhaps went to East Kendall Street School for a couple of years now. My name is Dan (formerly "Danny") Granfors. Your name is not familiar, but I remember Morris DePasquale, and if the Brunyacks are the same people who owned and lived in a three-decker at 66 Rodney St., my family lived on the second floor (I think) in the early sixties. A few more names from Everard and Stanton Streets: Jimmy Nozillilo (spelling may not be correct!), Robert Pascarelli, Wayne Fontaine, Mary Dooley, Marie Brussia, Tommy DeRita.
Regards,
DanG

nisa

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 04:41:18 PM »
Wow, let's see: Daryl Servideo, Joey Rucci, Gary Costello, George DePasquale, Mauro is his older brother, kids called him Maurice back then when Italians tried to Americanize. East kendall St School, Remember Mr Brown, Mr Friend, Mr Johnson, Ms Murphy, what a great school of teachers. Walking home for lunch. Wane Fontaine,  Victor Nozzilillo, Jimmy's brother, Mr Flynn ( Coach Flynn), Cliff LaPan, nancy Rucci, Jonathan Miller, Buthcy Missilo, Joe Dooley, Dave Kasparian, so many, Tommy Carr, etc. Some are passed away however many still around. Mauro runs the local television station in Worcetser, George D is doing stand up in LA, Joe Dooley is Fireman , Captain I believe. Butchy Mancini what happened to him, Ricky Puglio played drums in Streaks of Anger with Joe Rucci years ago. Mike Rucci could throw a ball clear over a three decker when he was like 6 or 7 years old. Cool days man.