Author Topic: looking for old freinds  (Read 7267 times)

roy cavanaugh

• Just Moved Here
looking for old freinds
« on: April 09, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »
looking for old freinds i am living on marthas vineyard now.

Whattever4

• Just Moved Here
Re: looking for old freinds
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 03:14:35 PM »
Your name sounds familar Roy. Where abouts in Worcester were you from, What high school, what years??

roy cavanaugh

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 11:42:13 AM »
I lived on piedmont st. in the 60s.  Went to st. pauls catholic for a couple yrs. until it closed. Then i went to the old Chandler elementary.  From there we moved to Clifton st. off of may st.  The school i attended then was the woodland st. annex. From there we went to Northhampton st.  And i went to Harringtonway junior high. And then we moved to winfield st. near the corner of Park ave. and may.. went to chandler junior high. and south high. My brother and sisters  Karen, Diane,Janet,Paula and my brother Steven.        Roy Cavanaugh

elizabeth

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 03:52:57 AM »
I lived on piedmont st. in the 60s.  Went to st. pauls catholic for a couple yrs. until it closed. Then i went to the old Chandler elementary.  From there we moved to Clifton st. off of may st.  The school i attended then was the woodland st. annex. From there we went to Northhampton st.  And i went to Harringtonway junior high. And then we moved to winfield st. near the corner of Park ave. and may.. went to chandler junior high. and south high. My brother and sisters  Karen, Diane,Janet,Paula and my brother Steven.        Roy Cavanaugh
ROY, I DO NOT NO IF YOU WOULD REMBER ME. MY NAME WAS BACK THAN ELIZABETH  BISSON. I WENT TO WOODLAND STREET SCHOOL ALSO. I THINK I NO YOUR SISTER KAREN. THEY USED TO ON ME BECAUSE OF MY EYE THEY USED TO CALL ME DIED EYE? WELL I GOT MARRIED HAVE 3 KIDS ALSO. NOW I LIVE IN OHIO  FOR THE LAST 17 YEARS. SO HOW IS THE CAPE BEEN?

DeltaRail

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 02:57:31 AM »
I think I sort of know you. My ex sister in law is Sandy Hubert. Think she hung around with your sister. My brother Bill lived on Winfield and I think you guys lived in the house in back of them. Am I right? My name is Dale.