Author Topic: Shrewsbury Street  (Read 12460 times)

Natalie

• Just Moved Here
Shrewsbury Street
« on: July 30, 2007, 05:14:35 PM »
I was born and brough up on Shrewsbury Street, Camassa Terrace. Anyone know of the Errede Family?

ricky

Re: Shrewsbury Street
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »
u were brought up with the dipilato's. they lived on camassa terrace? phil bergantine had the candy store on the corner. the pasquales had the fruit store at the venice building wher e we lived. lenny desantis had the barber shop across the street on the corner of waite st. anna pasquale was beautiful  at 17 but died in 1962 in a car accident. she lived behind phil's store.

Frankie

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 02:52:09 PM »
Hi Natalie,

I grew up on Risso Court. Did you know Andrea ? Phils daugthter.

rzolla

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 03:04:24 AM »
I knew Vito Errede, he was a service manager for Lawless Cadillac co on Shrewsbury st in worcester,

a real nice guy.

r zolla

Natalie

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 02:23:22 PM »
I was born and brough up on Shrewsbury Street, Camassa Terrace. Anyone know of the Errede Family?

I remember the DiPilatos, very well and Eddie Pinto also lived in the same building.

Natalie

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 02:24:31 PM »
I knew Vito Errede, he was a service manager for Lawless Cadillac co on Shrewsbury st in worcester,

a real nice guy.

r zolla

Vito was Paul Erredes father, he was a fantastic person as was the whole family.

worceter native

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 03:33:12 PM »
ok i am andrea's daughter i am 18.  hey frankie do you know my mom ?  and yes phil died in the 70's mary bergintine is my grandma but she is a nursing home and she is 96 years old. any who my mom does not use the computer. but i do.

Paul P

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 11:01:35 AM »
Who can forget the "Italian Ice" from Steve's Spa.  Is there anyplace in Worcester that makes it the same way?  Sure do miss that special treat.  You would eat it so fast your head wouldl freeze. Sure do miss those days...

Bigskybob

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 01:34:45 PM »
Does anybody remember Lenny Steves son that owned the dry cleaners right next to steves spa?

ALBRIZIO@WORCESTER

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 04:41:07 PM »
NIGRO/DESANTIS/ALBRIZIO on ADAMS STREET.  If anyone has first hand stories, photographs, pieces of interest (saved articles, items, etc.) that pertain to the good ole' days on Shrewsbury ST and the addresses: 12 & 49 Adams ST where the DESANTIS, ALBRIZIO, DEFEUDIS families lived (12) and Phil & Gilda Nigro lived with their kids at 49 Adams at corner of JOHNSON.  I am the grandchildren OF MARY & FRANK ALBRIZIO (12 ADAMS, FRANK DIED 1947, MARY 1975) AND HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL, BUT SO LITTLE TO GO ON AS OF YET.