Author Topic: Moving in 07-08 info please?  (Read 4253 times)

LadiMischief

• Just Moved Here
Moving in 07-08 info please?
« on: January 19, 2006, 11:05:11 AM »
 ??? :o ??? :-\ 8)

Hi got some questions needin aswers. Ok so i now live in sandiego, Ca but will be moving in a year or two cause my parents are kissin this state goodbye, cept there moving to Texarkana, Tx i dont really want to move there but i cant stay here and support myself on my own(im 20) my friend just visted realitives in Clinton Mass and come back sure of herself that it was the place she wanted to raise her little girl at and got my other friend (who i live with/and her parents which i now consider my parents) on the bandwagon. So i decided to look into the deal of living in Mass. My own family has justified me a lost cause so really there nothin here for me so if i did move it be permentant. But i think im ready. Oh right the questions..

On the maps it looks like all the towns are really close are they all really small town feeling too?
 Ack the snow, iv never really been in snow does it snow all year around? what about blizzards and avolaches and snowstorms are those common (i know it sounds stupied but i really wouldnt know)

im a veterinary Nurse, but whats the real demand in jobs im assuming its healthcare do you think i would be able to find work there.

How the communities? im also looking into Chilton and Landcaster as well

General Pros and cons?

Anything eles I should know? feel free to respond or email me Ladifirefoxx@aol.com

Thanks in advance!

Mischief ;)

Diane

• Been Around Awhile
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Moving in 07-08 info please?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 02:16:03 PM »
I grew up in Ma. for 23 years and moved to Calif. (Riverside County). I lived there for 28 years, and we moved to Missouri. I'll tell ya now, I miss the Southern Calif. weather SO MUCH!!!!!!! It's been very hard getting used to these long winters again. Think about it very carefully!!!!

worcmik

• Townie
Re: Moving in 07-08 info please?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 01:19:02 PM »
Clinton is just a bit bigger than many of the small towns here. If your friend liked Clinton,(for its small town feel) then she would love so many of the other small towns. The distance from one town center to an other is not far, nor is the distance one must travel to find entertainment, good food, museums, clubs, etc.
We get snow (including an occational blizzard or Nor'easter) Dec. through March, sometimes a little before and after. No avalanches. Storms... well, they pass. When they are over, we shovel-out and get on with life. It gets a little old by March, but the stuff never lasts long that late in the season.
You would be most welcome here. Good luck in any event.          John