Author Topic: Friendly House Community Center.....  (Read 3589 times)

Darrel Prescott

Friendly House Community Center.....
« on: December 10, 2004, 09:34:49 AM »
Hey all...  I am trying to find out some information on a community center that was located on Wall street very close to the corner of Wall Street and Suffolk street. It was called "Friendly House", (or) "United Ways Friendly House"

I grew up in that very modest neighborhood as a young guy (unitll I was 18 ) then joined the military, and moved away. I have tried to find info about all over the net but to no avail. If anyone has any information it would be great hear.

Friendly House was such an integral and important part of my life, it was the center of everything all of us neighborhood kids did.

I am also trying to find some of my childhood friends from that neighborhood, IE: Kenny & Patrick Smith - John Dagastino - Michael Rivers - Salvatore Samara - Gianni Romero - The Turner boys - or any of the kids from that neighborhood.

If you have any info at ALL Please feel free to post it here, or e-mail me directly. I do however check this site on a very regular basis..   Thank you in advance for any and all help....Darrel

Neoil Donahue

Re: Friendly House Community Center.....
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 11:38:00 PM »
Friendly House  Multie - Service
36 Wall St. Worcester Ma 01604
508-755-4362

Friendly House Alternative Shelter
87 Elm St. Worcester  Ma 01609
508-792-1799

Friendly House Summer Camp
89 Parker
Leicester Ma 01524
508-892-9814
Hope that helps---Still on Wall Street.