General > Looking For Former Worcester Residents

old friends in worcester mass

<< < (3/3)

timcoyle50:
I sure remember the Comic Strip! Mostly with the Boys from New York City. And the New Breed.

(MAIDEN NAME Carolynn D.) was Towle:
if this is the same Rebel i knew he was a guardian angel to a few from down south and came up with his brother alvin ..lived in the cambridge street area for awhile and was a cb'er...went by the name rebel there also and his brother was called nuts n bolts.  Rebel looked tall due to the biker boots and the heels on them and dressed like a biker ..had blond hair and thin...exact opposite of what his brother looked like ...ive no clue what happened to him if this is the same person...i remember helping him to find his wife who pulled a cute one on him and made it looked like something happened and she mysteriously disappeared ...which she didnt ..just wanted it to look that way to drive him crazy.

ldole1454@gmail.com:
Is that Jimmy Barbone that posted here last year?  This is Leanna..ex of Michael Iagallo.
who was the drummer after Zecco.

ldole1454@gmail.com

ldole1454@gmail.com:
Jimmy Barbone--from The NEW Breed who then became Alcock..sadly died last year.   He started the thread on the band and he emailed me and he and his wife and I reconnected. He left behind his wife Dottie and two sons.

Leanna Dole ex of Mike Iagallo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version