Author Topic: robbi lackey and joe lackey  (Read 4161 times)

Randolph f. gignilliat

robbi lackey and joe lackey
« on: February 07, 2002, 06:18:07 PM »
I'm looking  for a brother and sister's there names are robbi lackey and joe lackey and for my mother as well diane gignilliat i have not scence her scence i wwas a child very young child. i miss you  mom  and also looking for my sister's crystal francis. she hs the same mother also i'm 21 my father was randolph joseph francis he died sept 5th in 1985.... if you have any information regarding . plese contact me at ...... 1-506-776-4076 or randy_francis@hotmail.com ranny2001ca@yahoo.com ranny2001ca@excite.com  i appriciate you're reading this and taking the time. same with  younger brother jojo they might cll him seth or angel his lst name is gignillit lso or could be using francis bye thnk you thank you :)

Tom G

Re: robbi lackey and joe lackey
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 02:20:15 PM »
Hi Randy,
            I have just ran across your post, 9/23/07 and hope that you read my reply, Diane Gignilliat is my cousin and even though I have not seen her in many years I do have a way for you to get in touch with your grandfather (Robert, my uncle) so please drop me a line at tommiegspot@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you, Tom G