Genealogy > Worcester Polish Genealogy/History

Polish Church in Worcester

<< < (2/2)

Barb Knox:
I don't believe so, since if they did I feel sure that my relatives that died in the late 50's and the 60's would be buried there.  The Church is in Worcester County as well as in the City of Worcester - I think all burials from that Church would be where my grandfather is buried, which I think is St. John's (?)

Barb

Darlene B.:
There are 4 large cemetaries in the city of Worcester; St. John's on Cambridge St., Notre Dame on Webster St., Hope Cemetary on Webster St (across from N.D.), and All Faith's, formerly known as The Swedish Cemetary, also on Webster St. The last three are all in walking distance of each other.  There are other smaller cemetaries in Worcester, one is called Rural Cemetary on Grove St. but just wanted to list the main ones as they are older. There are smaller ones scattered throughout the city but have names according to the faith, such as a Jewish Cemetary, etc.

sandi:
Hi, I have been not reading the board for a while

My dad's side of family are buried in Holy Cross Cemetaries, the Kalwarczyk's and Stafinski's

My Uncle who was born in Worcester, passed on the other day, Richard Joseph Rockwood age  92, WW2 Paratrooper in Pacific.  Died in Erie Pa. lived there for about  10 years

His mom was Anna Stafinski, her mother was a Kalwarczyk

Sandi Rockwood Ruscetta

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version