Author Topic: Svedine/Larsen family from Sweden  (Read 4574 times)

norma_hatley

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Svedine/Larsen family from Sweden
« on: July 01, 2003, 05:07:43 AM »
Hello!  I'm looking for any information of my ggrandfather, Lars Larson or Svedine, who came to Worcester from Goteborg, Sweden in 1900 w/daughter Pauline (then about 8 years old). Lars married while in Worcester--children born: Amelia/Amy; Fritz; Herman or Henry; Hulda and Linnea Svedine.  My grandmother remembered that Amy married a "White" and moved to Miami, Florida.

Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated.  Thank You
Norma Hatley  :-*

Bernard_Heavey

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Svedine/Larsen family from Sweden
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 06:50:41 PM »
Hi Norma: :)

My wife's maiden name is Svedine.  Her Great Grandfather, and yours, are the same.  Lars Svedine/Larsson lived in Millis before he died.  We have genealogy that goes from my wife's father, Francis Frederick Svedine, back to the 1500.  We just came back from three weeks in Sweden and getting lots of information.

How do you fit into the picture.  What was your father's name?

We live in SC now, but get up that way every once in a while.

Bernie Heavey
Heavey0420@aol.com

Norma Hatley

Re: Svedine/Larsen family from Sweden
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 09:45:19 PM »
 :-*
Hi Bernie...

I can't believe this!!!!! After MONTHS of trying to find out anything, checking death certs, asking people in Goteborg, etc I'm absolutely shocked to find someone so close!

My father was Clarence (Skip) Fultz, son of Lars' daughter, Pauline (Svedine) and Delbert Steitz Fultz.  It is my understanding that Pauline was the only child born in Goteborg (apparently a son, Karl, did not survive) who emmigrated with Lars.

I would VERY MUCH like to talk with you and share any information you would provide...I have virtually no information about my grandmother's family except for one photo of her brother Fritz when he visited her in Washington State, circa 1960's.

I will be very happy to share anything I have with you; would like to meet with you too.  You said you visit this way occasionally; do you know when you'll be around here next and where will you be?

I am sooooo excited to actually hear from someone related!  Please forgive the incoherent phraseology!

Norma Hatley
hatleynj@wsu.edu    or    jhatley@pullman.com