General > Looking For Former Worcester Residents

Belmont Hill???

(1/14) > >>

Diane:
I grew up on Bell Hill (Eastern Ave) in the 60's, anyone here familiar with that area or remember me?? I currently live in Calif. My maiden name is Bellione (Diane). Would love to talk to someone from that era or anyone who lived in that area............

timcoyle50:
Well I went to Belmont St School from 1960 - 1966. Know anyone from there?

Diane:
Boy does that take me back!! Actually I went to Elizabeth St  School...........then on to North High. I graduated in 1970....thanks for the reply! :D

timcoyle50:
Well then you probably knew most of my classmates from Belmont. Most went to North High. I was the only one who went to Burncoat. Boy you know I can still remember most of their names too!

Frankie:
Hi Diane,

I grew up on Shrewsbury Street and went to Gage Street School but attended Belmomt Street School once per week for woodworking class. We use to walk up Elizabeth Street to Bell Hill. I had a lot of friends from that area and at that time the whole east side was neat and friendly. I went to North High and graduated in 64 and had aunts who lived on Merrifield Street. I can still rememebr Bell Pond like it was yesterday. I have been in Florida for many years but always remember those days.

Frankie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version