Author Topic: Irish Music Festival at the Worcester AOH  (Read 6910 times)

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Irish Music Festival at the Worcester AOH
« on: May 16, 2010, 03:04:12 AM »
Weekend of great irish music in a local venue.  June 11-13th.  Solas is coming and even the Glengarry Bhoys  lokk them both up on youtube to hear their music.  They need our attendance and support to keep doing this.  You might be able to google the Worcester AOH to get the link to this event.

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Irish Music Festival at the Worcester AOH
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 12:35:55 PM »
I've also heard that TIARA's hoping to come and do some mini workshops etc on Sunday, If any TIARA members are out there, they could use your help.  I'll be there with my dog and pony show (if they want it)

worcmik

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 07:19:47 PM »
Didn't you forward me an email about this? I can't find it. What is the latest, should I tag along?

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 02:20:54 AM »
Worcmik, they would LOVE to have you there!  Do you have Mary Choppa's email address?  Might be available on tiara's website.  If not, call me and I'll get it to you.  I'll be there from 1-4 on sunday to do look ups and will be there with DH on Fiday night and Sat. to listen to music.  LOVE Solas and Glengarry bhoys.  Listen to them on youtube...

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 01:49:45 AM »
TIARA, John and I will be inside on Sunday afternoon to do look ups, give advice, schmooze, etc.  come in and say hi!

traveler

• Just Moved Here
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 06:42:16 AM »
Frank and I will be there on Friday and Saturday. It has been a long time, but hope we'll recognize each other, Merski, so we can say ""Hello. If I can face driving back to Worcester on Sunday I might show up then also. Would love to meet some of the wonderful talented Worcester Talk genealogists and see folk from TIRIA.