Author Topic: Watson, Lyons, Campbell, Quinn  (Read 4805 times)

lynnedudekaube

• Just Moved Here
Watson, Lyons, Campbell, Quinn
« on: March 12, 2010, 11:18:33 AM »
I am looking for anyone who may have family from Ireland with the last names of: Watson, Lyons, Campbell or Quinn. I know some of my family were "Boston" irish. I would like to find others that may have moved to the Worcester area. My family came from Ireland to Mass. around 1880'sish. Any information is helpful.

worcmik

• Townie
Re: Watson, Lyons, Campbell, Quinn
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 02:07:18 PM »
Edward Lyons (of Galway?) and his wife Mary lived on Grafton St. when daughter Elizabeth died of consumtion at age one year two months, on Aug. 29. 1853. She was buried in Tatnuck cemetery but made it onto Merski's St. John's transcription project.
Michael Lyons (a talor by trade) and his wife Bridget lived on Front St. when daugher Mary was born on Oct. 16, 1850
There is a family of Quinns in Leicester in 1855 Irish only census
There are some early to the area Cambells but I have no Watsons.
All my info tends to be pre 1855 (mostly complete prior to 1850) covers Worcester county (for the most part) and is available  on the TIARA website, as is much work from Merski. I don't have much more than that which is in the database, but feel free to ask.

Quinsig

• Just Moved Here
Re: Watson, Lyons, Campbell, Quinn
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 12:33:31 PM »
There is a Daniel and Johanna (Hickey)Quinn in my husbands family, from Ireland buried at St Johns in worcester.