Author Topic: Irish research in America at WPL March 9  (Read 5030 times)

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Irish research in America at WPL March 9
« on: February 05, 2010, 04:45:51 AM »
I will be talking about the resources in America for doing Irish genealogy and particularly focussing on Worcester on Tuesday March 9 at 7 p.m. at the Worcester Public library.  Joy Hennig will also be presenting.  I will also be giving the same presentation at my library in Barre on Thursday March 11 at 7pm.  It's the same stuff I always talk about but you're welcome to either one...they're free.  Be sure to tell me who you are on this board...we'll do the secret worcestertalk handshake!

fivegenirish

• Been Around Awhile
Re: Irish research in America at WPL March 9
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 04:51:03 AM »
Sounds good .... I'll mark my calender.  Looking forward to meeting you and learning more on how to find my hard to find  Irish ancestors!
 ;D

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 05:07:14 AM »
I can't guarantee anything but a few laughs and a couple of tips...looking forward to meeting you!

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 02:52:04 AM »
Just a reminder!  Joy Hennig will also be presenting all of the valuable resources available at the WPL.  Be sure to say hi!

fivegenirish

• Been Around Awhile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 07:16:55 AM »

I can't guarantee anything but a few laughs and a couple of tips...looking forward to meeting you!

Sorry to say I will not be able to come  after all :(     I'll will be at the Hanover that night .... The Chieftains concert! Maybe I'll make Thursday. Have a great time,
Jack