Author Topic: Waters & Worcester to Providence link  (Read 4629 times)

jaydee

• Just Moved Here
Waters & Worcester to Providence link
« on: March 01, 2006, 01:18:17 PM »
I'm looking for information about William & Caroline Waters, who were probably born between 1800 and 1825. All I know is that their son Charles, my great grandfather, was born in Worcester in 1846. The info in previous posts about the frequency with which Worcester residents moved to Providence (and often back again) interested me because Charles moved to Providence where he married and where my grandfather was born. Has anyone come across William & Caroline Waters?

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Waters & Worcester to Providence link
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 03:13:26 PM »
From O'Flynn's transcription of St. John's cemetery in 1880.  Mrs. Waters died or buried Jan. 5 1858  Carrick on Suir County Waterford 28 years old.  I'll try to find this on NEGHS  Mary Ellen

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 03:22:01 PM »
The death record says Margaret Waters 25 yrs. Blackstone St. died of consumption.  Perhaps her husbands name is stephen. B. in ireland

cheryl

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 10:46:41 AM »
Are you looking for William Waters, stone mason, married first to Caroline (?); second to Achsah M (Goodwin) Simmons?
William and Caroline have a son born in West Boylston 1847 who marries first Emma Cordelia Walker b. Upton daughter of Levi and Mary M (Reynolds) Walker; married second Minnie E (?)issue:  Ethel, Mildred, Marshall, Charles and Herbert.  Minnie E marries second Peter Nielson?