Author Topic: Cahills of Worcester  (Read 4400 times)

merski

• Expert Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Cahills of Worcester
« on: May 26, 2005, 01:41:15 PM »
Anyone out there a Cahill from waaaaaaay back?  Looks like a Jeremiah Cahill son of John and Margaret Callaghan Cahill came to worcester by 1870.  From my research, they were from Baraduv (Barradun or Barraduff) Glen Flesk just outside of Killarney in county kerry.  I think he was associated with the Cahill plumbing.  Connected with someone who is related to the now living on the west coast (SF).

darp56

• Just Moved Here
Cahills of Worcester
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 12:19:32 PM »
I am looking for information on the Lawler family of Worcester, late 1800, early 1900.  I have a 1901 DC for my great grandmother, Kate Lawler.  Kate's parents were Michael Welch and Margaret Shea.  I see alot of Shea's mentioned on the boards here. I'll have to check that out!

Kate's husband was Ed Lawler and they had 5 children:  Fenton, John,  Margaret, Catherine (my grandmother) and Fredrick (and maybe an infant girl).

In 1900, they lived at 80 Market Street, Worcester.  Kate died in 1901 and I can't find her husband.

The kids were split up with Catherine (my grandmother) going to live with Thomas, Patrick and Margaret Cahill.  (I think I saw a board for Cahills also and am wondering if Margaret Cahill and Kate Lawler were sisters.)

Wondering if there are any relatives out there?