Author Topic: Sandy "Lamory"  (Read 5616 times)

Diane

• Been Around Awhile
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Sandy "Lamory"
« on: March 29, 2006, 04:11:30 AM »
I am still looking for Sandy Lamory. Lamory is her maiden name. She grew up on Elizabeth St (Bell Hill). She would be about 52. She has an older sister Donna. Her mom's name is ( was??) Gloria. Anyone know where she would be?? thanks so much.....
Diane Bellione Morgan

Jenna

• Just Moved Here
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Sandy "Lamory"
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 06:09:09 PM »
I am still looking for Sandy Lamory. Lamory is her maiden name. She grew up on Elizabeth St (Bell Hill). She would be about 52. She has an older sister Donna. Her mom's name is ( was??) Gloria. Anyone know where she would be?? thanks so much.....
Diane Bellione Morgan
I don't know Sandy's married name but her parents are Al & Gloria Lamorey and you might be able to get more info from them. They live on Airlie St in the Greendale section. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

OIC

• Just Moved Here
Re: Sandy "Lamory"
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 03:13:58 PM »
Diane Bellione Morgan
Sandy Lamorey married Paul Witkowski..they dated in high school.  I haven't seen them in years tho. What a blast from the past this is!